Pages

50 Facts about me



50 Facts about me



April,4th,2015

1:My first name is Calin
2:I'm from a city called Indianapolis but,I was raised in a small town about 30 mins. away.
3:I love Vera Bradley,I'm like a Vera Bradley junkie
4:I love watching youtube videos
5:I love to listen to One Direction and George Strait
6:I want to get a Lily Scarf
7:I was born on September,30th
8:I love Mason jars
9:I want to go to Georgia State University,or the University of Georgia
10:For some reason,I really love Georgia
11:Peaches are my favorite fruit
12: I love to eat Frozen Yogurt
13:Someday,I want to be a Nurse for babies
14:I'm a practicing Roman Catholic.
15:I'm saving up to go to Ireland.
16:I believe in Jesus Christ
17:I love Boat shoes
18:I used to live in Tennesse from ages 2-5
19:I want to move back down South once I am older.
20:Even though I do want to go to school in Georgia,I am a huge LSU fan.
21:I love Cajun food,cause my daddy's family is from Louisiana and he makes really good cajun food.
22:Niall Horan is my Ultimate Celebrity crush.
23:I love to get my nails done
24:I am a natural red head (More redish blonde) but I dye my hair blonde.
25:I have a thing for Irish boys and I'm still not sure what it is.
26:My dream truck is a Ford F-150 4x4 super cab,lifted.
27:I grew up listening to Garth Brooks 
28:My favorite song ever is either Amazing grace by Elvis Presley or You are My Sunshine by Johnny Cash.
29:I love Pearls
30:I'd rather drink Sweet Tea over Starbucks any day.
31:When I was 5,I broke my arm
32:I love to read books
33:My dream dog is an Irish WolfHound
34: Chocolate is my weakness
35:I have really weird dreams about Niall Horan
36:I'm scared of birds in the room
37:My biggest fear is of Needles
38:I don't want any tattoos
39:My philosophy is the higher the hair then the closer to god.
40: I love Jimmy Buffet in the summer time.
41:I love listening to older blues artist such as Ray Charles and Etta James.
42:I think the beatles are okay,but I'm not in love with them
43:I love to randomly do my makeup
44:I like watching Bridal shows on TLC,just because.
45:I have a little brother
46:I love Harry Styles' Hair
47:My favorite holiday is Christmas
48:I know every word to Georgia on my mind.
49:I love Bath and Body Works Candles
50: I still don't own a pair of Toms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com