Pages

My Anxiety



September,30th 2015



      Dear Readers,
 


                     I'm sorry that I've been away for a while,It's been getting worse.My worry,My frustration.My problems,They've been getting worse.I look at the world in hope that someday,It will be okay,Someday I won't have to worry about everything and someday,everything will be relaxed and calm but,Then I look at them.They get worse,They all get worse.Rather it's love problems or health problems,Nothing seems to ever get better,It's like a roller coaster once your down the hill and you thing that everything is okay and then before you know it,your up that hill gain just waiting for it to get off of it's highest peak,and you try to breathe and relax and it's not helping.My anxiety,it's getting worse,which is also why I haven't blogged in a while,I'm sorry,I'm sorry for leaving you and I want you to know that It's okay,I'm okay,and that I'm going to try to make this a better blog,I promise,just give me a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com