Pages

My anxiety.

                                                                 (Found on Pinterest)

Dear Friends,
   My anxiety has been getting worse,and worse.I can feel it just ,sucking all of the little bit of energy that I have left out.I swear living with a General Anxiety Disorder is like living in a place where your criticized about everything by everyone although,a lot of people do that anyway.To me anxiety feels like taking a huge step but at the same time not falling.Like,drowning but without an anchor to keep you from sinking to the bottom and the bad thing about it is,nobody cares.Like being homesick for a place that isn't home.My anxiety is triggered by worry.Worry that something isn't right,that something is out of place,that someone won't love me back,that my English paper isn't perfect.That the books on my shelf at home aren't in alphabetical order like,I like them or that my bed isn't made,or that my library books are a day late.Little things that most people would never care or think about,People with an Anxiety disorder care to much and think way to much about.It's like it's never ending to,like you just criticize yourself.You nit pick at every little bitty thing that you possibly could think of.It's so hard living with Anxiety because you never know when it will end or if it will ever end.you just want to be okay,I want to be okay,I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com