Pages

My Prince Charming.- AMWF edition.

(Picture found on Pinterest)
Dear Friends,
I've been thinking a lot lately and I've been thinking about love.Ever since I was little,I've always dreamed about wearing this beautiful white dress,and getting married to the man of my dreams.Which also had me thinking a lot about,The man of my "dreams".In every fairy tale,the men are always the same.Tall,light hair with dreamy eyes,besides Shang,He was tall and a very well handsome and drawn out cartoon prince but he was different than every other prince and in all of the correct ways.Which had me thinking,I don't want just a regular guy,that looks like he just walked out of a Fairy tale or a Calvin Klein ad.I personally feel like,Society tells us,"Don't date Asian men because of this,this and this.","However,what is the actual reason why ?? Since when and how,did the Asian male instantly become for some reason unattractive,rather than a white male ?? Is it because they're"Nerdy and Watch anime."Although my self would personally consider that a stereotype.Or is because of the penis stereotype?? That to me is a definite stereotype.Personally to me,as a white female.female. I've always been attracted to Asian men,from the time that I was like 6 years old,I've always like Asian boys.After growing up and also listening to people around give me dirty faces and saying Eww,"Their P***s is small." I have learned to say,"Why are you worried about his p**** anyway,it's not like your sucking it?" With the very frequent,"Fuck off,or Shut the fuck up." It can be quite annoying and when I was around the ages of 11-16,I tried to hide the fact that I like Asian boys,so I can fit in with my "Friends".Although,now that I am growing and maturing,I don't care.I don't care about what people say,or think.Let them think and say what they would like to,I am attracted to whom,I am attracted to and I will love,whoever I want to love.One day when I walk down the aisle,of my church and wear my fancy white dress that resembles Grace Kelley,and look up and see the man of my dreams,he will be more than likely be Asian.He will be the most handsome man that I've ever laid my eyes on and my best friend as well.Someday,I will be able to wake up in the morning,in my husbands t-shirt and make him breakfast while,I dance and sing around in the kitchen to The Rolling Stones and I will be able to travel the world with someone for the rest of my life for ever and ever,and I can't wait for those years to come.

P.S., We'll be the cutest couple at Starbucks someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com