Pages

I have NO MONEY!!!








March,28th,2015
    Cash rules everything around me,CREAM is the money...Dolla,Dolla bills ya'll,Is NOT a song lyric that I can relate to by any means,I relate to more of,You're broker than a joke and you look like a poke (Don't think that is a song but,still.) Anyway,The struggle has been real for me lately because,I have NO money,I will admit that I can be somewhat materialistic,I am not so materialistic that I'd go as far as gold digging or anything like that but,I do love my M.A.C makeup and Shopping,and you know what is the worse feeling in the world,Wondering through a huge mall with no money.For me it is literally worse than a Heart Break,I want this and I want that but, nope can't have it...because I am broke.I got paid friday,and after my little bills that I have to pay,I have not a thing,I have 34 dollars left...34!! and I am supposed to go to the mall with my cousin on Thursday,this is legit the worst thing possibly ever!!! How will I cope,I feel like Carrie Bradshaw,with out a paycheck.Please Help me!! If you have Ideas on how to make extra Cash!! Thanks.

                                                                    XoXo Love,Elainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com