Pages

My worst week EVER!!!!









April,21st,2015

    Dear Readers,
       This is by far the worst week I've probably ever experienced in my life.It started off with this guy named Tom,Tom and I have been friends for a few months and insistently hit it off.So,we decided to take it to the next chapter and start dating.Well,we basically broke up not even a week later because,tom decided to post on his social media website,"That moment when you're texting someone and they don't text back." I instantly as his girlfriend thought,"Who is he texting like that??" So,I confronted him about it and he said and I quote,"It's was one of my buddies." That was a little strange considering the fact that he told me the day before that he couldn't text me because,his phone was "Broken." You know I should have known that Tom was no good when he didn't want to make it FB official because he wanted to tell his family.So,I decided to sink the ship before it sailed so that way,I wouldn't get even more hurt by this.He did delete the post but,now he is ignoring me not that I give a damn anyway because I really don't care what he does.It just sucks because he said that he loved me first and then look what happens?? And,to top it all off my boss e-mailed me today,without explanation and told me that he didn't want me to work for him because,"It didn't work out!"....It DIDN'T WORK OUT??? How fucking professional.I'm just so stressed out and just tired of this and now,I don't have any money either!!! Erggg,Lord help me...This week has been rough,

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com